If only my life were really this cool…
January 5, 2012 § 5 Comments
There were days in college that I would dream of the job I would have one day. It would always be a really cool creative job in downtown Boston that allowed me to take business lunches with friends and do exciting stuff like name crayons or beanie babies.
Twenty five years later I have finally realized that dream is OBVIOUSLY not in the cards. I am living in Des Moines and am happy to be here. So…because I’m a perpetual believer in never giving up hope, I’ve upgraded my dream. This time, I’m dreaming of a really cool creative job that allows me to work from home in my pajamas, while sitting on my couch with my laptop and my kitties. I figured as long as I’m dreaming I might as well dream big…
So here is my audition for the OPI dream job…love em or leave em!
- Red: Ronald McDonald
- Orange: Orange you glad I didn’t say banana
- Red Orange: I love it when you call me big poppie
- Yellow: When life gives you lemons
- Yellow Green: Lets call a chartreuse
- Green: Eco Friendly
- Blue Green: Turquoise and Caicos
- Blue: I guess that’s why they call it the blues
- Light Purple: Lilac and rest awhile
- Red Violet: Roses are red violet
- Brown: What can brown do for you
- Black: Back in black
- White: White noise
And don’t worry! I haven’t quit my day job.
Yes…yes, I know there are some serious trademark infringements here, but can’t a girl dream?